dinsdag 10 augustus 2010

My own story

First of all I'll you tell my story. How I've been training, my diets, my progression,...

I've been training since 2 years. Most of the time I've been doing full body workouts, with the old school methods. this means I trained 3 times a week and only doing a few basic, heavy compound movements like bench press, squats and bent rowing. I've never taken any drugs or supplement (except protein powder).

Two years ago I was really skinny with a bodyweight of 62 kilos and was 1m75 tall. After one year of training I gained 17 kilos. In my second year of training I dropped my bodyweight at 74 kilos. My goal this year is to gain 2 or 3 kilos of pure muscle.

To me bodybuilding is more than a sport. It's a healthy lifestyle. Anyone can feel better by doing sport and eating healthy.

In my next post I'll give you a beginners programm and I'll explain why it's important to start with the basic movements.


Bruno

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten